“ Solgen provides solar energy solutions to residential societies and commercial buildings by supporting in installation of solar photovoltaic system along with financing facility option (subject to eligibility). The consulting team from Solgen helps society managements to structure the expenditure in such a way that no society members have to any additional investment as loan EMI can be paid off by energy bill savings. ”
Benefits of Solar Solutions For Residential / Commercial Properties :
• AH the common facilities of society/commercial can be operated on Solar Power i.e. water pumps, lifts and society lights.
• Solgen provides solution whereby no extra cost is incurred by the members
• Your electricity savings are more than your EMI and hence (no-sun days) cost of electricity can be recovered.
• Installation cost is recovered within 5-7 years, making energy free for the remaining lifespan of 25 years enabling significant reduction in monthly maintenance bill
• Minimum maintenance cost of electricity generation as it is much cheaper than buying from electricity firms
• Power generation doesn't produce any toxic waste
• Government provides various types of subsidies in several states
Type of Solar System for residences On Grid
Solar modules produce electricity which through inverters is used for meeting the demands of the households. If the demand is less than what is produced, then the remaining is fed in the main grid of the utHity supplier through meter which measures the energy (being sent to main grid), this amount of energy is subtracted from the net electricity bin and any excess power fed is compensated to the consumer. In case of demand being more than the power generated through the system, the shortfall is drawn from the main grid. This arrangement is also termed as net metering system.
OH Grid or Standalone Solar system
It is a solar mechanism where the solar Photo-Voltaic system is not connected to the utHity grid. The energy thus generated is used to meet energy demands of the household. Excess energy is stored in a battery bank and is drawn as and when required. This arrangement provides enough energy for use during night time.